Designed for professional rescuers, the ZOLL AED 3® BLS defibrillator provides in-depth rescue support for both adult and child victims of sudden cardiac arrest. The ZOLL AED 3 BLS guides rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR and provides one of the fastest post-compression shock times in the industry.
- Real CPR Help® technology measures the depth and rate of chest compressions and provides real-time CPR feedback.
- CPR Dashboard™ features patient ECG, compression rate and depth, a CPR cycle countdown timer, shock count, and total elapsed time.
- RapidShock™ Analysis technology enables the industry’s shortest pause for analysis and the fastest time to shock for continuous lifesaving CPR.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes have an industry-leading shelf life of five years and can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need to maintain two separate sets of pads.
- WiFi connectivity allows rescuers to review key clinical event data from the AED as well as aggregate patient data from other ZOLL ALS and Hospital devices.
- Rugged design with an IP 55 rating and 1-meter drop test